Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Good Man is one who's being a Man



As much as I dislike Tiger Woods, and those who know me well know I can't stand him, I'm impressed with the way he's chosen to "man up" in this situation.

Wife beats the shit out of you and chases you with a golf club, being pissed that you've been screwing other women. Here in Florida, she's committed a domestic violence felony.

In reality, she's correct, Tiger Woods deserves to have his wife chase his ass down with a 5-iron. So, instead of letting FHP arrest his wife, Tiger lawyers up, stays completely mum, and there's no case against his wife. Tiger takes the fall, wife (who's the innocent party) gets off scott free, and he's "manned up" to his actions. It's an issue between him and his wife, not between his wife and the State of Florida.

As much as I can't stand you, good job Tiger Woods. You're still a shit, but you've manned up to it.

No comments: